We provide many treatment options for skin and hair conditions. Be sure to explore our dermatology services. Contact us to schedule a consultation today.
Treatments and Procedures
Our extensive line of cutting edge treatments and procedures range from medical treatments to cosmetic procedures aimed at making you feel and look your best. Contact us to schedule a consultation today.
Our Vein treatments provide you with an many available options to treat your vein conditions and vein treatment needs. Be sure to explore the many options that we have to offer. Contact us to schedule a consultation today.
We Offer Great Services
Cosmetic Dermatology & Vein Centers
- Vein Center
About Dr. Scott Friedman
Dr. Scott Friedman is a Board Certified Dermatologist who founded his practice in 1995. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cutaneous malignancies (cancers of the skin), surgical reconstruction, as well as the correction of sun damaged skin and skin rejuvenation. His practice includes General Dermatology: diseases of the hair, skin, nails, and varicose veins.
Dr. Friedman and his staff offer a variety of medical and cosmetic procedures for patients from infancy to the elderly.
About Our Services
We offer varying strengths and types of chemical peels for skin rejuvenation from light, moderate to strong. Depending on the purpose of the chemical peel our trained staff will determine which strength and type is appropriate in order to obtain the desired results. Skin rejuvenation is not only intended for esthetic purposes but also for some traditional medical conditions such as acne, pre-cancerous lesions and certain superficial skin cancers. Some insurance companies may offer coverage for chemical peels when deemed as medically appropriate treatment for certain conditions.
We also provide surgical as well as non-surgical treatments for both varicose veins and spider veins with little to no down time. These treatments provide relief of both medical and cosmetic complaints for patients who suffer with varicose or spider veins. Treatment generally takes less than 30 minutes and is performed right in our office.
News and Promos
Why Choose Us?
- Member of American Medical Association (AMA)
- Member of American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Member of American Academy for Cosmetic Surgery
- Weekend appointments available
- Fully accredited facility
- Latest and most innovative treatments offered
- Minimally invasive cosmetic procedures
Download our Brochure
Our goal is to provide our patients with the best possible medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology care by providing individualized treatment utilizing the most up to date knowledge, experience and technology.
Get to Know Cosmetic Dermatology & Vein Centers:
- Dermatology – acne, scar removal, hair loss, eczema, and more
- Cosmetic – Juvederm®, Latisse®, BOTOX®, laser hair removal, and more
- Vein Center – varicose veins, spider veins, and treatments
- About Us – Learn more about Scott Friedman DO
- Forms – new patients, existing patients, and cosmetics patients
- Photo Gallery – Photos showing how we can help improve your skin
- Locations – Contact and location information
We Proudly Accept