Dr. Scott Friedman is a Board Certified Dermatologist who founded his practice in 1995. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cutaneous malignancies (cancers of the skin), surgical reconstruction, as well as the correction of sun damaged skin and skin rejuvenation. His practice includes General Dermatology: diseases of the hair, skin, nails, and varicose veins. Dr. Friedman and his staff offer a variety of medical and cosmetic procedures for patients from infancy to the elderly.
Cosmetic Dermatology & Vein Centers
Prior to his specialization in Dermatology, Dr. Friedman worked as a family physician, providing him a unique insight into overall patient care. He has been able to diagnose patients with chronic conditions not always associated with problems of the skin.
Dr. Friedman is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1987. He worked as a family practitioner with experience in urgent care. In 1992, Dr. Friedman began his training at Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital for Dermatology where he completed his training, becoming Board Certified in 1995. Cosmetic Dermatology & Vein Centers
He is a member of:
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD)
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (AS/DS)
- American Academy for Cosmetic Surgery
- Michigan Osteopathic Association
- Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS)
- Oakland County Osteopathic Association
- American Phlebectomy Association